Special transmitter set includes Futaba 4PM transmitter and Mini-Z Evo receiver unit
This Futaba 4PM transmitter and receiver unit set
can be used with the separate receiver specifications of the MR-03EVO
and MA-030EVO. Previous MINI-Z versions were equipped with an integrated
receiver, servo and speed controller unit, however the MR-03EVO and MA-030EVO
separates the receiver so other transmitter-receiver combinations can be
used. This set includes a receiver unit and the popular mid-range
Futaba 4PM transmitter, which has upgradable software and a light
balanced feel that’s easy to use for long periods without becoming
fatigued. Unique specifications including ‘MINI-Z EVO’ vertical logo on the backlit
LCD when the power is turned ON/OFF are only available in the premium
4PM transmitter included in this set.
Futaba 4PM 2.4GHz 4-Channel T-FHSS Radio System with 82042 MINI-Z EVO Receiver Unit Futaba T7PX T7XC 4PM
- T-FHSS SR (SUPER RESPONSE) AND TELEMETRY T-FHSS: In
addition to the T-FHSS telemetry system, we added a T-FHSS SR (Super
Response) system that increased processing speed to further improve
response. SR system does not support telemetry function. *R304SB and
R304SB-E are not compatible with SR system.
- T-FHSS MINIZ SYSTEM: By changing to the MINIZ
system in the receiver setting menu, you can use Kyosho Mini – Z Evo
dedicated receiver RA-42. Dedicated receiver RA-42 must be purchased
- TELEMETRY SYSTEM: The T4PM transmitter has adopted the newly developed bidirectional communication system “T-FHSS”.
- 2.4 GHZ SS RADIO COMMUNICATION SYSTEM: Frequency
channel setting is unnecessary: Channel shifting takes place within the
2.4 GHz band automatically. This system minimizes the interference from
other 2.4 GHz systems.
- MODEL MEMORY FOR 40 MODELS: Model names can use up
to 10 letters, numbers, and symbols, so that logical names may be used. A
model memory with different setups can be created by using the model
- 4 AXIS JOG BUTTON: The (JOG) button can be operated in 4 directions: up, down, left, and right.
- ESC-LINK FUNCTION (MC-LINK): This dedicated
function allows you set up the Link software so that your T4PM can
control variable frequency and other data changes in Futaba speed
controllers (ESCs): MC950CR, MC850C, MC851C, MC602C, MC402CR, etc.
- S.BUS SERVO: This is a special function that allows
setting of the parameters of our S.Bus servo whose settings are changed
by using PC Link software. In addition to the conventional wired
system, it can be set wirelessly in combination with the R334SBS or
- STEERING MIXING: Smooth cornering is possible by independent left and right steering servo setting.
- BRAKE MIXING FOR LARGE CARS (BRAKE): Brake mixing of the front and rear wheel of 1/5 gas power cars and other large cars can be adjusted independently.
- GYRO MIXING (GYRO MIX): The sensitivity of Futaba car rate gyros can be adjusted from the T4PM.
- 4WS MIXING FOR CRAWLERS AND OTHER 4WS TYPE (4WS): This function can be used with crawlers and other 4WS type vehicles.
- DUAL ESCS MIXING FOR CRAWLERS CARS (DUAL ESC): ESCs at the front and rear are controlled independently.
- CPS-1 MIXING (CPS MIX): LED lighting and flashing
control using our CPS-1 channel power switch can be matched to steering
and throttle operation by switch only.
- ANTI-SKID BRAKING SYSTEM (TH A.B.S): This function
applies the brakes so that the tires of gas powered cars, etc. do not
lose their grip on the road even when braking at corners.
- THROTTLE ACCELERATION (ACCEL): Gas power cars have a
time lag before the clutch and brakes become effective. The throttle
acceleration function reduces this time lag.
- THROTTLE SPEED (SPEED): Sudden trigger operation on
a slippery road surface will only cause the tires to spin and the model
to not accelerate smoothly. By setting the throttle speed function,
operation can be performed smoothly and easily. It also suppresses
- STEERING SPEED (SPEED): When you sense that the
steering servo is too fast, etc., the servo operating speed (direction
that suppresses the maximum speed) can be adjusted.
- RACING TIMER (TIMER): The lap timer can record 100
lap times and total time. The timer can also be started automatically by
trigger operation. The race time and audible alarm can be set.
Re-/fueling time are indicated by an audible alarm. An up timer is also
- FUNCTION SELECT SWITCH (SWITCH)/DIAL FUNCTION (TRIM DIAL): This
assigns functions to 2 switches and dials (digital trim, digital dial).
The step amount and operating direction can also be adjusted. Trim
positioning at each model call is unnecessary because all the dials are
- TRIGGER POSITION CAN BE CHANGED: The position of the throttle trigger can be moved forward and backward.
- TENSION ADJUSTMENT FUNCTION: The tension of the steering wheel and throttle trigger springs can be adjusted from the outside.
- MECHANICAL ATL ADJUSTMENT: Make this adjustment when you want to decrease the total travel of the brake (push) side of the throttle trigger.
- Protocol: T-FHSS SR/T-FHSS/S-FHSS
- Communication Method: One-way operating system
- Maximum Operating Range: 100m (Except when using MINI Z system) (Optimum condition)
- Safety: F/S, B-F/S, ID
- Frequency: 2.4GHz band
- RF Power Output: 100mW EIRP
- Power Requirement: x3 Dry Cell Battery Penlight (4.5 V)
- Current Drain: 150 mA or less
- Antenna: 1/2? di-pole
- 82042 MINI-Z EVO Receiver Unit Futaba T7PX T7XC 4pm
Receiver unit for the MINI-Z EVO chassis.
Can be used with the Futaba 7PX and 7XC 4PM transmitters only.