Fun to build, pleasing to display, amazing to drive!
The one and only electric R/C bike with hanging on rider figure that leans through corners!
it’s first release in 1992, Kyosho’s long selling Hanging On Racer
model is still as popular as ever. The S.D.S.S (semi direct steering
system) delivers high performance fully independent motion with the
rider figure construction incorporating 13 different connections so it
hangs on to the bike as it leans into corners. The result is driving
performance just like a real motorbike that is easy enough for anyone to
control. In addition, each section of the bike is designed with an
incredible level of scale detail from the body cowl, inverted front fork
suspension, brake disk & calipers, wheels, drive chain, sprocket
and asymmetrical swing arm to recreate a model of display standard
quality. However, as only a few parts are used in construction, even
beginners can enjoy the satisfaction of the assembly that only takes a
short time to complete. Dive deep into the fascinating realm of R/C
electric motorbike driving like never before and discover the pure
enjoyment of building, displaying and driving your own Hanging On Racer.
- Recreation of the Honda NSR500 that competed in the 1991 Road Racing World Championship Grand Prix (WGP) 500cc class.
- Features chain drive system incorporating sprocket and mini chain, similar to a real motorbike.
- Includes Le Mans DM20 motor with moderate power and easy control characteristics.
- Unique S.D.S.S enables full bank cornering.
- Twin tube style mainframe optimizes space utilization with air-cooling.
- Inverted front fork suspension.
- Rear suspension uses asymmetrical swing arm with mono-shock friction damper.
level of scale detail is recreated with each component including
inverted front fork suspension, brake disk & calipers etc.
of the Le Mans DM20 motor is transferred to the chain drive system
through the drive chain and sprocket. Optional reinforced sprocket is
figure incorporating 13 joints is used to control steering. As the
rider’s waist drops into the corner, the knee protrudes as the head
moves in the direction of the corner exit while the rider hangs on!
Fall prevention guards are effective for when standing starts are difficult and for when the bike leans too far while cornering.
*Finished product shown.
- Unassembled chassis kit
- Pinion gear (10T, 12T, 14T)
- Cross wrench
- Pinion gear tool
< Required for Operation >
- 2ch R/C system
- Battery for model (7.2V-1600mAh Ni-MH recommended)
- 1 x servo (L32 x W16 x H31.5 max.)
- 1 x ESC (L34×W24×H14mm max.)
- Batteries for transmitter
- Battery charger for model battery
- Charger Adapter
- Paint and paintbrush
- Length 270mm
- Width 98mm
- Height 190mm
- Wheelbase 185mm
- Tire(F/R) 78×18mm/86×23mm
- Gear Ratio 13.80:1-19.30:1
- Weight 750g (approx.)
- Motor Le Mans DM20