32083KA-B MINI-Z Buggy S LAZER ZX-6 Kohta Akimoto MB-010S Ready Set
‘Sports’ version makes a perfect first R/C car,
or even a second!
in November 2011, the MINI-Z buggy features a 4WD drive train
supported by a 4-wheel independent double-wishbone suspension with oil
shocks and a slipper clutch to protect the gears in a technologically
advanced design that far exceeds any expectations of its palm top size.
With a formidable reputation for performance established through the
MINI-Z Cup Buggy class, this ‘Sports’ version of the proven MINI-Z
buggy is equipped with the basic components of MINI-Z buggy’s success,
but at a great low price. Precision components are protected within the
shell structure of the chassis that keeps out dirt and provides
optimal rigidity. The 7-stage geared steering servo provides torque and
precise response to deliver the MINI-Z’s renowned linear steering feel
and control. Also, the Sports version is equipped with a specially
designed split circuit board that allows easy manual adjustment of the
optional gyro unit. Just add batteries to start enjoying the serious
R/C racing buggy performance of this factory assembled Readyset that
makes an ideal first or even your second R/C car!
driven 4WD and 4-wheel independent suspension are condensed in the
MINI-Z’s compact size. The chassis powers easily over small bumps and
parts including sealed diff gearbox are contained within the dust
proof structure. 15 ball bearings and a slipper clutch make this
machine ready for serious action.
Includes connector for optional gyro unit (MZW431) and the tiny volume allows gyro unit’s sensitivity to be manually adjusted.
independent double wishbone suspension equipped with oil shocks.
Delivers surefooted road holding over a variety of different road
- Readyset package allows model to be enjoyed straight after purchasing batteries.
- Fully pre-assembled chassis with printed polycarbonate body.
- Real racing performance will please buggy owners. Great for indoor practice.
- Includes Perfex KT-19 transmitter. Allows various setting adjustments such as steering angle.
- FHS2.4GHz R/C system removes the need to manage frequency bands. A single transmitter can be used with multiple R/C models.
- Frequency crystals are not required and up to 40 cars can be run at the same time.
- Optional gyro unit set (MZW431) can be installed. Gyro sensitivity can be manually adjusted on the chassis.
- Most optional parts already released for MINI-Z Buggy can be installed.
model is specially designed for the KT-19 transmitter. It is not
compatible with the KT-18 and EX-5UR ASF transmitters (No.82011).
< ReadySet Contents >
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-installed R/C unit
- KT-19 transmitter
- Pre-painted polycarbonate body finished with markings
- Pinion gears (11T, 13T, 15T)
- Spur gears (33T, 35T)
- Pinion gear tool
- Pairing stick
- Wheel wrench
- Spare nuts for wheels
< Required for Operation >
- AAA alkaline batteries x 4 or NiMH batteries x 4 for chassis
- AAA alkaline batteries x 4 for KT-19 transmitter
|200g (approx.) |
|130 class |
|AAA alkaline x 4 |