Real racing buggy performance sits on the palm of your hand.
The perfect first (or even second) R/C car!
add eight AAA-size alkaline batteries to this Readyset and the MINI-Z
Buggy brings the fun of R/C car action. The advanced compact design
includes 4WD drive train with slipper clutch to protect the gear system,
and 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension with oil-filled
shocks to deliver true racing buggy performance. Most critical
components are protected within the high-rigidity dustproof chassis
shell. 7-stage geared steering servo provides plenty of torque for
precision steering response and combines with the control program to
deliver the MINI-Z’s signature linear handling and light feel. The
circuit board also features manual volume adjustment for the optional
gyro unit (sold separately) that stabilizes straight line running and
improves cornering control. Modeled on the popular Inferno MP9, the
MINI-Z buggy body matches performance with style featuring a distinctive
new printed color scheme complimented by black wheels for the sharpest
looking machine on the track. The fully pre-assembled Readyset package
makes it simple and enjoyable for anyone to experience advanced R/C
buggy performance, whether it’s your first car or as fun-driving second
Readyset includes the Syncro KT-531P transmitter operating on FHSS
2.4GHz, it cannot be used with ASF/MHS/FHS 2.4GHz systems.**
- Readyset package allows model to be enjoyed straight after purchasing batteries.
- Fully pre-assembled chassis with printed polycarbonate body.
- Real racing performance will please buggy owners. Great for indoor practice.
- Includes Syncro KT-531P transmitter. Allows various setting adjustments such as steering angle.
- FHSS 2.4GHz R/C system removes the need to manage frequency bands.
- Frequency crystals are not required and up to 40 cars can be run at the same time.
- Optional gyro unit set (MZW431) can be installed. Gyro sensitivity can be manually adjusted on the chassis.
- Most optional parts already released for MINI-Z Buggy can be installed.
Shaft driven 4WD and 4-wheel independent
suspension are condensed in the MINI-Z’s compact size. The chassis
powers easily over small bumps and gaps.
Main parts including sealed diff gearbox
are contained within the dust resistant structure. 15 ball bearings and a
slipper clutch make this machine ready for serious action.
Flat finish to underside of chassis is
achieved with contours for each part shape. Efficient design allows
tie-rods to be changed simply by removing the chassis cover.
Includes connector for optional gyro unit (MZW431) and the tiny volume allows gyro unit’s sensitivity to be manually adjusted.
4-wheel independent double wishbone
suspension equipped with oil shocks. Delivers surefooted road holding
over a variety of different road surface conditions.
features shell structure with battery boxes on each side for low CG and
balanced handling. High rigidity extracts full effectiveness from the
| Readyset Contents|
Factory assembled chassis with pre-installed R/C unit
Pre-painted polycarbonate body finished with markings
Pinion gears (11T, 13T, 15T)
Spur gears (33T, 35T)
Pinion gear tool
Spare nuts for wheels