MINI-Z Buggy MB-010VE 2.0 Chassis Set great for a racing platform. The
new ESC circuit board delivers vastly improved throttle control,
enabling the posture to be controlled in the air for a distinct racing
advantage. In addition to the throttle and brake parameter settings
possible with the previous model ESC with Setup Cable (No.82082, sold
separately) and free software download, this new circuit board features
brake frequency and ESC protection settings. With each parameter
setting, you can create a MINI-Z Buggy that fits your driving style
perfectly. The receiver is compatible with the KT-531P and KT-432PT
transmitters; MINI-Z RWD, AWD, FWD and Buggy Readyset users can step
into the exciting off-road racing using an on-hand transmitter.
- MINI-Z Buggy MB-010VE 2.0 Chassis Set, equipped with brushless motor.
- New ESC jointly developed with Scorpion Power System enables precision adjustment of each setting.
- New ESC circuit board dramatically improves throttle control.
- Additional settings include brake frequency and ESC protection settings.
- Settings can be changed with Setup Cable (No.82082, sold separately) and free software download.
- Full bearing specifications, just like the current Buggy Series.
- Includes previously optional Under Guard and Ball Stud Wrench (MBW033) for increased chassis rigidity.
- Huge range of optional parts is available for tuning upgrades.
- Comic Racer body can be installed by using No.MB022 Shock Stay / Body Mount Set.
- Comes with Inferno MP9 TKI clear body, tires and wheels.
board is compatible with KT-531P/KT-432PT transmitters. Optional gyro
(MZW431) can be installed and the gyro effect can be controlled with a
volume on the chassis, or from the transmitter when used with a