Worlds First Web Link System Unique Only To The dNaNo!
After purchasing the dNaNo and registering the member card and license card for the special circuit, the IC tag on the chassis is activated and your lap times are automatically logged as soon as you pass through the circuit reception and enter the circuit. According to a pre-defined schedule, the recorded data is uploaded via the WEB to the dNaNo Server where it is logged under the owner's account. Each time the car is run on the special circuit, the data is automatically updated. Once the card has been registered, the ID No. allows the owner to freely access and download their data from the server through a PC connected to the internet.
- Fine Detail - Fine details specific to each car such as the wheelbase, tread, tires and wheels realize an amazing finish similar to that of diecast car collectables.
- ASF 2.4GHz - Just by the switching the ASF 2.4GHz system on, it automatically scans and selects open bands to use without waiting for an open band or the need for crystals. This system is safe and reliable and prevents interference with and from other cars. Up to 40 cars can be run together at the same time.
- Equipped with IC Tag - All cars equipped with an IC tag that requires no power supply. Unique ID on each tag automatically records lap times when used on the special race circuit, and even calculates the estimated circuit usage costs.
- Fully Adjustable Suspension - Suspension system features king pin and coil on front with a swing plate on rear to deliver the performance expected of a racing model. In addition, the spacers can be used on the rear section for precision tread adjustment.
- Front Suspension - King pin is positioned as far inside the wheel as possible to realize almost zero scrub so tire movement is minimized while maintaining the realistic appearance of the wheel arch. Direct steering feel is still achieved at the same time.
- Expansion Connectors - The expansion connector allows optional gyro, light unit and I.C.S. interface to be connected and used.
- Coreless Main Motor - The coreless motor delivers sharp acceleration and is built into the rear unit with the 3-bevel gear differential.
- Adjustable Tread - Tread can be adjusted with spacers without removing wheels. Eccentric cam adjuster allows easy adjustment of the gear backlash.
- Fully Factor Assembled - Fully factory assembled 1/43 scale chassis with beautifully colored and finished body creates stunning scale realism and driving performance. Kyosho's racing pedigree features strongly in this NaNo sized chassis.
- Coreless Servo Motor - Steering servo using coreless motor realizes sharp control.
- Training Mode - Features training mode with maximum power settings to support intense driver training.
- Impact Resistant Material - Door mirrors etc. are made from impact-resistant material.
- Variety Of Optional Parts - Variety of optional parts are currently available, to enable various setting and performance upgrades.
Chassis Set Contents
- Pre-assembled chassis with pre-installed 2.4GHz RC unit. (note: no transmitter included)
- Pre-painted molded plastic body, complete with color and markings (includes display chassis)
- High Grip Tires
- Pinion Gear (6T, 7T ,8T, 9T)
- Precision Screwdriver
- Special maintenance tools
- Spare screws
Required For Operation
- dNaNo Starter Pack (Contents: KT-18 Transmitter, dNaNo 130mAh battery and battery charger.) #32001B
- 4x AAA For the transmitter
- 4x AA For the charger