Font wheel drive is the easiest class, suitable for most drivers. It is so easy to setup and drive. You can have more fun time with friends.
Don’t underestimate the performance of FWD, Lap time of front wheel drive is just little bit slower than 4WD.
After the release and success of the generation 1 FFZ, we refined the design and add more features to make it more suitable to race on high traction tracks. (RCP or EVA foam tracks)
so here it come, the FFZ version 2.
What is new in FFZV2:
- New Front Arms and knuckles: Increase stability in straight direction
- New Rear Suspension Arm Mounts
- New Rear UTS (Upper T-arm System) increase rear suspension rigidity. Thus increase
stability of rear wheel traction.
- New Wide Chassis, good for high traction tracks. Such as RCP or EVA foam tracks.
- New Ball Diff, Easy Build and Fast Adjustable
- New Plastic Ball Caps.
- New Bulkheads
- New Shock Towers
FFZV2 is 98mm wheel base and can fit kyosho miniz bodies.