IN STOCK NOW (First Edition including optional Brass Chassis)
After years of testing and refining the design, finally Atomic pan car is here.
MRZ has an extreme Low center of gravity (CG), all electronic equipment can be placed on the main chassis. It probably has the lowest CG amount all 1:28 RWD.
Features of MRZ:
- Stock MRZ is a “Single Swing Arm” form, with springs positioned at the bottom of the chassis. This providing the most direct and effective suspension support to the car, increase handling response. And the single arm is easier for most drivers.
- Side chassis spring also located alongside the chassis, this greatly increases the stability of the car and restores it from rolling after mid-corner responsively.
- Front Camber Angle is adjustable.
- Aluminium Servo saver (optional)
- Double A-Arm system conversion kit available as an option, good for expert racers who need fine adjustment of ride height, droop and more steering.
- Motor pod can accept all kinds of motors available on the market 15, or 16mm, sensor or senseless.
- The stock car is able to fit Kyosho Autoscale body (98mm WB)