If you want to run the MINI-Z 4X4 on any road surface, this is it! The rugged coolness is also improved by attaching the catappi!
***This product requires assembly (approx 1.5hr per pair)***
By replacing the tires that are installed as standard on the MINI-Z 4x4 with the "Belt Crawler Unit Catappi", the field of play will be overwhelmingly expanded. The belt has a full-scale structure that connects high-precision molded shoes with stainless steel pins. The belt itself does not stretch very much, preventing the belt from coming off while driving. In addition, the mechanism that the unit itself swings improves the ability to overcome large steps and follow various rough roads. Comes with a soft material "grip plate" and sharp "spike parts". By installing these, the road surface that can be driven will be further expanded. Since the sprocket diameter is 24 mm compared to the standard tire diameter of 37/42 mm, it becomes a lower geared and can be tenaciously cleared even in rocky areas with extremely high slopes. After assembling the belt crawler unit, it can be changed as if changing tires. Two sets are required to replace the four wheels.
- After assembly, it can be installed with a single screw (assembly KIT)
- Compatible with road surface types that cannot be driven with tires
- Flexible control of the rotation of the unit itself
- Design that makes it difficult for the belt to come off
- Improved approach angle, departure angle, road clearance, trackability, and grip
- 2 pieces <2 sets are required for 1 car (4 wheels)>
- Compatible with all MINI-Z 4x4 models
Required for assembly
Phillips screw driver #1
Nippers for plastic models (flush cutters)
Needle nose pliers
** Jimny needs a body cut for some interference parts.
**Cannot be used with the MXW005 metal front hub set.
**Can be used with the MXW008 die-cast front hub axle case.
Belt crawler unit Catappi is a collaboration with M & J Shokai.
Catappi is a registered trademark of M & J Shokai.
Made in japan