32128W-B MINI-Z AWD Sports MA-020S RS MAZDA RX-7 FC3S Initial D
Drive Takahashi Ryosuke's Red Suns FC3S! Drift tires and a Readyset package! The MA-020S AWD Sports has arrived!
Advanced 020 model chassis with gyro-ready circuit board !
To bring its dynamic performance to even
more drivers, the MINI-Z AWD Sports is now available in a Readyset. The
latest MA-020 chassis features VCS (variable camber suspension) on the
front that optimizes camber change with suspension stroke and a
specially designed circuit board. The chassis design allows space for
installing the special Sports version gyro (sold separately) and
adjustment of gyro gain (sensitivity). The gyro can be adjusted on the
chassis to reflect the amount of steering correction in response to
changes in chassis posture, allowing beginners through to experts to
drive to their full potential. Fully fitted out with precision ball
bearings, the high drive efficiency of the MA-020 chassis is
complimented in the Readyset by the unique scale body and 2.4GHz Perfex
KT-19 R/C system that requires no frequency band setting; all at a great
value price. Simply set the batteries to enjoy the thrill of drift
driving with the included set of drift tires. The chassis is compatible
with nearly all ASC MINI-Z bodies (additional parts maybe required for
some body styles). The MINI-Z AWD Sports promises a unique world of
dramatic racing action for you to experience and enjoy.
Newly developed MA-020S chassis with special circuit board, front VCS and full ball bearing specifications.
Chassis designed with mounting space for the
optional Sports-version gyro and gyro sensitivity adjustment function on
the chassis. (Gyro Unit MZW431)
Includes 2.4GHz Perfex KT-19 R/C system that requires no setup of frequency bands. Also allows setting of optional light unit.
Can be set to narrow and wide tread by replacing the front lower & upper plates and tie rods. (parts not included.)
Equipped with VCS (Variable Camber Suspension) that optimizes camber with suspension stroke.
Drift tires are installed as standard. Simply set the batteries to experience the thrill of drift driving performance.
*Full bearing specification with 14 ball bearings.
- Newly developed AWD Sports chassis based on MA-020 chassis.
- Special circuit board compatible with optional gyro.
- Chassis features gyro sensitivity adjustment function.
- Drift tires are installed as standard.
- Readyset requires only batteries to be ready for action!
- Features 2.4GHz Perfex KT-19 transmitter that requires no setup of frequency bands.
- Factory completed body comes with display model quality finish.
- Features VCS (variable camber suspension) that adjusts camber in accordance with suspension stroke.
- Coil spring on front suspension can be easily replaced without tools.
- A wide range of optional parts is available to be installed.
- Note) Optional ICS can NOT be used.Also, this model
is specially designed for the KT-19 transmitter. It is not compatible
with the KT-18 and EX-5UR ASF transmitters (No.82011). It is only
compatible with the special (No.MZW431) gyro unit (sold separately).
< ReadySet Contents >
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-installed R/C unit
- Pre-painted factory assembled plastic body, finished with markings
- 2.4GHz Perfex KT-19 transmitter
- Drift tires (installed)
- Pinion gears (15T, 17T, 19T, 21T)
- Spur gears for wheelbases: 27T, 29T, 31T for M, L
- Pinion gear tool
- Spare nuts
- Wheel wrench
- Pairing stick
< Required for Operation >
- AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 or Ni-MH batteries x 4 for chassis.
- AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 for transmitter
|164.0 - 165.0mm |
|68.0 - 70.5mm |
|45.0 - 48.0mm |
|56.5 - 58.5mm / 56.5 - 58.5mm |
|F8.5 mm / F8.5 mm (drift tires) |
|7.23, 6.38, 6.0, 5.71, 5.34, 4.97, 4.5 : 1 |
|192g (approx.) |
|130 class |