|32796 MINI-Z MR-03EVO 20th Anni(N-MM2/5600KV) Chassis Set|
MINI-Z 20th Anniversary MINI-Z MR-03 chassis
Tuned with specially designed optional parts
20 years ago the MINI-Z Racer series started a revolution in small size R/C cars. For many users today, the MINI-Z is recognized as the benchmark for small scale R/C cars that can be driven indoors. To celebrate the 20th anniversary of the MINI-Z, the impressive MR-03 EVO Chassis Set (N-MM2/5600KV) has been enhanced with unique specifications worthy of this milestone. Based on the MR-03EVO (N-MM2) chassis, this special commemorative model features newly designed R246 brand parts that not only deliver superior performance, but also come at a great value price, especially when compared to purchasing the special components separately. Easy control is realized from the moderate power of the KV5600 motor featuring a blue anodized motor case, which is color matched to other aluminum parts throughout the 20th anniversary specification chassis. Each newly designed part delivers both improved running performance and durability in the machine. Compatible with various brand transmitters, the EVO is ‘the one’ that meets all needs from leisure driving to high-level racing competition. To understand the pleasure of owning a MINI-Z Racer, this special anniversary model will be enjoyed and appreciated for a long time.
- Semi-assembled chassis with R/C unit installed. Receiver unit, wheels & tires, and body are required for operation.
- Can be used with various transmitters compatible with MINI-Z EVO. Transmitter and receiver unit are sold separately.
- Compatible with existing optional parts for the MR-03 chassis so you can tune-up your machine for even greater performance.
- 20th anniversary specifications feature newly designed parts, adding extra value to this special model.
Sold as a chassis set, this model does not include body, wheels, or tires. The well-balanced MR-03 chassis can be further tuned-up with a wide range of optional parts. EVO receiver units compatible with various transmitters are sold separately. Four AAA batteries are required for operation.
The proven variable camber front suspension is equipped with blue anodized aluminum upper arm mounts to support reliable suspension function. Includes front width change parts to match the width of the body to be attached.
Features oil-filled aluminum shock to control pitching (longitudinal movement) of the rear suspension. While the basic structure is conventional, the precision redesign delivers greatly improved performance characteristics and reliability. Shock cap color is blue.
Equipped with R246 brand MM2 roll damper as standard. Aluminum parts in combination with carbon plate ensure both rigidity and reduced weight. Also anodized in blue as part of the special specifications.
Blue color marks the unique specifications of the pre-assembled MM2 aluminum motor mount on a 94mm wheelbase. The motor is securely mounted and has excellent heat dissipation. Two types of bearing holders (one already installed) allow vehicle height to be adjusted.
Equipped with KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED56 brushless motor with KV (revolutions per 1V of battery voltage) 5600. This user-friendly medium-speed type motor produces more than enough power and comes with 4 pinion gear types, from 6T-9T.
Ball diff unit 2 is equipped to realize smooth cornering. The aluminum parts have been anodized in blue to match the motor and complete the stylish color scheme unique to this model.
Pre-set receiver unit is sold separately. Receiver units compatible with various transmitter brands can be mounted on the EVO. With excellent communication with the transmitter, you can experience the smooth and linear control of high-level operation. A gyro unit can also be installed to enhance running stability.
- MR-03N-MM2 Factory assembled chassis with KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 56 KV5600 brushless motor
- Parts set for changing front tread
- 6T, 7T, 8T, 9T Pinion gears
- Wheel wrench
- Tools for pinion gears
- Spare wheel nuts
Required For Operation
- Receiver unit
- Transmitter compatible with receiver unit
- Auto Scale Collection (body set, wheels, tires)
- AAA x 4 alkaline batteries or Ni-MH batteries for chassis
- Batteries for transmitter
Chassis Technical Data
- Length 119.5mm
- Width 65-46mm
- Height 38mm
- Wheelbase 94.0mm (L)
- Tread F:61.5-65.0mm/R:61.5-65.0mm
- Motor Mount MM2
- Tires (F/R) 25×8.5mm (sold separately)/25×8.5-11mm (sold separately)
- Gear Ratio 7.3, 6.3, 5.5, 4.9:1
- Weight 140g (Body / tires / wheels not included, battery included.)
- Motor KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE (XSPEED 56) KV5600