Description 32792 MR-03EVO SP Chassis Set W-MM 8500KV
MR-03 EVO special edition coming with new upper arms allowing caster angle adjustment!
The existing MINI-Z is installed receiver, servo and ESC by 1 controlled PCB unit. But the new MR-03EVO Chassis Set has a separate receiver. By purchasing and installing an optional receiver unit depending on your transmitter, it allows for Kyosho (KT-18/EX-6/EX-6R/KT-531P/KT-432PT), KO Propo (EX-2/EX-RR) and Futaba (T7PX/T7XC/T4PM) transmitters to be used. Further, by installing a new CPU, which controls servo function only, improved the internal feedback of positioning control which is 11.2 times faster than existing VE PRO models. The new control program delivers the best ever steering feeling in MINI-Z history. The ESC also improved the response speed a maximum 100 times faster than existing VE PRO models. The included KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 85 (8500KV) brushless motor features a one-piece aluminum case that provides efficient heat dissipation for superior cooling. Unlike previous chassis sets, you can change to the brushed motor mode though the I.C.S manager to install an optional brushed motor. The I.C.S manager also allows more precise setting adjustments to be made. New advanced performance features in the MR-03EVO take the MINI-Z racing experience to the next level!
The SP edition is equipped with nickel plated hex screws and an oil shock (MZW432) as standard. Also, the ball diff is specially finished with red anodizing. Furthermore, new upper arms with various caster angles (1 deg./2 deg./3 deg.) are included allowing wider setting range.
- First MINI-Z MR-03 Chassis Set that adopts separate ESC and receiver design.
- Includes new KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 85 brushless motor (8500KV).
- I.C.S manager features detailed steering and throttle parameter adjustment, as well as switching between brushless and brushed modes.
- Powered by independent CPUs for ESC and receiver, increased internal processing speed contributes to precision steering and throttle control.
- Equipped with ball bearings and red anodized Ball Diff Set II.
- Newly designed separate receiver cover and front upper arm mount make tread adjustment easier.
- Compatible with optional parts for the MR-03 chassis.
- Including newly developed front upper arms with caster angles (1 deg., 2 deg. and 3 deg.)
Based on the MR-03VE PRO chassis, the new separate receiver cover and front upper arm mount make tread adjustment easier.
Receiver units currently available are for KYOSHO, and select KO and FUTABA transmitters and can be attached/detached by removing the receiver cover from the upper chassis.
New KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 85 brushless motor (8500KV) features a one-piece aluminum case that provides efficient heat dissipation.
Equipped with special red anodized Ball Diff Set II that reduces weight of aluminum parts on the spur gear side and optimizes balance on the hub side. This is a must-have item and is used often in competition-level racing.
| Kit Contents|
*MR-03EVO-W-MM Factory assembled chassis with KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 4100KV brushless motor
*Parts set for changing front tread
*6T, 7T, 8T, 9T Pinion gears
*Tools for pinion gears
*Spare wheel nuts
Required for Operation
- Receiver unit
- Transmitter compatible with chosen receiver unit
- Auto Scale Collection (body set, wheels, tires)
- AAA x 4 alkaline batteries or Ni-MH batteries for chassis
- Batteries for transmitter