Limited color version MR-03EVO Chassis Set installed with the popular SP spec parts!
- First MINI-Z MR-03 Chassis Set that adopts separate ESC and receiver design.
- Includes new KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 85 brushless motor (8500KV).
- I.C.S manager features detailed steering and throttle parameter adjustment, as well as switching between brushless and brushed modes.
- Powered by independent CPUs for ESC and receiver, increased internal processing speed contributes to precision steering and throttle control.
- Equipped with ball bearings and red anodized Ball Diff Set II.
- Newly designed separate receiver cover and front upper arm mount make tread adjustment easier.
- Compatible with optional parts for the MR-03 chassis.
- Including newly developed front upper arms with caster angles (1 deg., 2 deg. and 3 deg.)
- Special version equipped with a colored chassis and parts, which is only available in this chassis set.
Based on the MR-03VE PRO chassis, newly designed front upper arms with different caster angles and front upper arm mount make tread adjustment and fine tuning easier.
Receiver units currently available are for KYOSHO, KO, FUTABA, and FlySky Noble transmitters and can be attached/detached by removing receiver cover from the upper chassis.
KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 85 brushless motor (8500KV) features a one-piece aluminum case that provides efficient heat dissipation.
Equipped with special red anodized Ball Diff Set II that reduces weight of aluminum parts on the spur gear side and optimizes balance on the hub side. This is a must-have item and is used often in competition-level racing.
Full ball bearing specifications minimize drive loss and increase speed.