|32797 MR-03EVO Chassis Set (W-MM/5600KV)|
Equipped with the new standard lower speed range motor, EVO chassis set is the perfect step up from the Readyset
First released in December 2018 the MR-03EVO series delivered amazingly fast processing speed and featured a separate receiver board that provided the flexibility of transmitter choice. Two years after its stunning debut, the MR-03 EVO lineup has been strengthened with a race-based chassis. Until now the speed range setting was KV8500 for wide chassis, but it has been reduced a level to KV5600. While retaining the full bearing specifications and Ball Diff Set II, align the base chassis with the new standard speed range and open a wider group of users. From the compatible receiver units : RA-40 (EX-6R / EX-II / EX-RR); RA-41 (KT-531P / KT-432PT); RA-42 (Futaba T7PX / T7XC / T4PM), and RA-43 (Flysky Noble NB4), the RA-41 provides the optimal step-up from the Readyset. Perhaps the MR-03EVO chassis set’s greatest advantage is that it can also be combined with a brushed motor (No.MZ9E, sold separately) to adapt to an even wider range of driving conditions.
- First MINI-Z MR-03 Chassis Set that adopts separate ESC and receiver design.
- Includes KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 56 brushless motor (5600KV).
- I.C.S manager features detailed steering and throttle parameter adjustment, as well as switching between brushless and brushed modes.
- Powered by independent CPUs for ESC and receiver, increased internal processing speed contributes to precision steering and throttle control.
- Equipped with ball bearings and Ball Diff Set II. *Newly designed separate receiver cover and front upper arm mount make tread adjustment easier. *Compatible with optional parts for the MR-03 chassis.
Based on the MR-03VE PRO chassis, newly designed separate receiver cover and front upper arm mount make tread adjustment easier.
Receiver unit are planned for KYOSHO, KO, FUTABA and Flysky transmitters and can be attached/detached by removing receiver cover from the upper chassis.
Equipped with Ball Diff Set II that reduces weight of aluminum parts on the spur gear side and optimizes balance on the hub side. This is a must-have item and is used often in competition-level racing.
New KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE brushless motor (5600KV) features a one-piece aluminum case that provides efficient heat dissipation.
| Kit Contents|
- MR-03W-MM Factory assembled chassis with KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 56 KV5600 brushless motor
- Parts set for changing front tread
- 6T, 7T, 8T, 9T Pinion gears
- Wheel wrench
- Tools for pinion gears
- Spare wheel nuts
Required For Operation
- Receiver unit
- Transmitter compatible with receiver unit
- Auto Scale Collection (body set, wheels, tires)
- AAA x 4 alkaline batteries or Ni-MH batteries for chassis
- Batteries for transmitter
Chassis Technical Data
- Length 123.5mm
- Width 70-76mm
- Height 35mm
- Wheelbase 98.0mm (L)
- Tread F:61.5-65.0mm/R:61.5-65.0mm
- Motor Mount MM
- Tires (F/R) 25×8.5mm (sold separately)/25×8.5-11mm (sold separately)
- Gear Ratio 7.3, 6.3, 5.5, 4.9:1
- Weight 135g (approx.)
- Motor KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE (XSPEED 56) KV5600