32782B MINI-Z MR-03VE PRO MM2 Chassis Set
Pure racer with new MM2 motor case delivers
huge increase in performance limits when cornering!
16 times faster than the previous ASF 2.4GHz system + KT-18 transmitter combination and 4 times faster than the ASF 2.4GHz system + KO PROPO EX-1 combination, the ultrafast response of the MHS 2.4GHz system and the MR-03VE Pro chassis set is ideal for JSCC class racers in the MINI-Z Cup. With its performance defining midship motor mount, new MM2 motor case allows the longer (94mm) wheelbase to be used. The existing MM motor case design can be used with the LL (98mm), 3L (102mm) and 4L (106mm) wheelbases, but the new MM2 motor case can be used with L, LL and 3L wheelbases. Also, compared to the existing RM motor case, mass balance is optimized to improve cornering performance and minimize tipping due to high side on hybrid surfaces. These performance features provide a huge advantage in the JSCC class with the narrow body required by the regulations. In addition, axle adjustment spacers allow changes to the rear axle shaft height and together with the new plastic friction shock, precision setting according to road surface conditions are possible. The benefits of the MM2 motor case combine with the ultra-responsiveness of the MHS2.4GHz system in the advanced MR-03VE PRO chassis for psychokinetic-like response and a linear control feeling that realizes the ultimate goal of improved lap times.
MM2 motor case enables mid motor mount with L wheelbase. Cornering performance limits are lifted and tipping from high side is dramatically reduced.
| || |
Chassis height can be adjusted to 3 different levels with rear axle height adjustment spacers that allow setup to be optimized according to road surface conditions.
| || |
New shape plastic friction shock absorbs movement from all directions in the rear suspension to deliver increased driving stability.
The ball diff is essential in a true racer and is installed as standard. Realizes smooth differential and high speed cornering performance.
| || |
Equipped with the sufficiently powerful proven Xspeed VE ECO Tune brushless motor (5600KV).
| || |
Gold plated motor and battery terminals are more resistant to oxidation and deliver superior conductivity and power efficiency compared to silver or copper.
Realizes 4-times the response speed compared to ASF 2.4GHz system + KO PROPO EX-1 combination. Response speed and linear controllability contribute to faster lap times.
| || |
Ultrafast response of the MHS 2.4GHz system can only be realized in combination with the optional Syncro EX-6. When used with the KT-18 transmitter, specifications revert to conventional ASF 2.4GHz system.
| || |
- MR-03 chassis set installed with brushless motor enables mid motor mount with L wheelbase.
- Rear axle shaft height can be changed with axle adjustment spacers.
- Equipped with new shape plastic friction shock as standard.
- MHS 2.4GHz system delivers the fastest control response in MINI-Z history.
- I.C.S. system can be used with conventional manager for the VE
- Features full ball bearings, ball diff (blue anodized), and gold plated battery terminal specifications.
- Compatible with optional parts for the MR-03 chassis.
- Unique front suspension (VCS) changes camber in accordance with suspension stroke.
- Compatible with ASF 2.4GHz system. **Transmitter sold separately.
- Equipped with digital servo incorporating coreless motor.
- Coil spring on the front suspension can be easily replaced by removing the spring stopper with just two screws.
VCS (Variable Camber Suspension) takes performance to a new dimension!
| | Upper arms connected to king pins and knuckles with ball links allow the camber angle to change with suspension stroke, just like on a real car. Tire contact with the surface remains constant, even during chassis roll and suspension stroke from surface tracing. The newly developed digital steering servo uses a coreless motor that delivers quick steering response and sharp maneuverability that feels like its riding on rails. Also, the upper arm and one-piece cantilever provide ideal cushioned movement for the coil spring. In addition, the stainless steel king pin and wheel shaft delivers smooth movement for excellent running stability. Precision geometry settings eliminate toe in and toe out change during suspension stroke and produce a neutral steering feel. The innovative VCS (Variable Camber Suspension) represents a significant evolutionary step in the history of the MINI-Z.
Newly developed digital steering servo features coreless motor and new gear reduction ratio
| | The powerful position retention and movement of the digital servo is enhanced with the adoption of a coreless motor that provides instantaneous pick up and stopping. In addition, the newly developed steering gear unit has 3 times the gear ratio of previous versions for greater power in holding its position so it holds its line firmly in the face of kickbacks from the road surface and also delivers even more precise movement and response.
< Kit Contents >
- MR-03N-MM2 factory assembled chassis installed with Xspeed VE ECO Tune brushless motor
- Front width adjustment parts
- Pinion gear (6T, 7T, 8T, 9T)
- Wheel wrench
- Pinion tools
- Spare wheel nuts
< Required for Operation >
- ASF 2.4GHz transmitter KT-18, or MHS 2.4GHZ transmitter EX-6 *If using MINI-Z HYBRID SPREAD SYSTEM (MHS), requires compatible transmitter.
- Auto Scale Collection (body set, wheels, tires)
- 4 x alkaline batteries or 4 x NiMH batteries for chassis
- 4 x AAA batteries for transmitter
|94.0-102mm (94, 98, 102) |
|f25 x 8.5 mm (sold separately)/ f25 x 8.5-11mm (sold separately) |
|7.3, 6.3, 5.5, 4.9 : 1 |
|135g (approx.) |
|Xspeed VE ECO Tune brushless motor|