This 2.4G RC receiver uses AFHDS3 protocol and it is dedicated to the FLYSKY Noble NB4 transmitter. It has single-antenna, use two-way transmission and features a unique compact design that saves space.It can output standard PWM, i-BUS and PPM signal.
1. FLYSKY AFHDS3 protocol compatible
2. High performance CPU enhance precision control feeling
3. 4 channel servo signal, i-BUS and PPMsignal support
4. Micro size (22mm x 12mm)
5. Added failsafe function
6. Operating Voltage 3.5V - 12V:
7. Weight: 3g
1. Press the BIND button and power on the receiver, the receiver’s led will flash quickly.
2. Put the transmitter into bind mode. The receiver’s led will flash slowly when the binding is successful.
3. Disconnect receiver’s power and reconnect the power cable to the receiver. Now is should working normally.
FLYSKY Noble NB4
1 x Receiver
4 x 1.5mm 3P JST plug with high quality silicon cable
If your Flysky Noble NB4 has been updated to 2.0.93 or 2.0.99 firmware, please update your receiver's firmware following the guide below