This 2.4G RC receiver uses AFHDS3 protocol and it is dedicated to the FLYSKY Noble NB4 transmitter. New V4 Features a newly designed antenna tower, use two-way transmission,nd features a unique compact design that saves space. It can output standard PWM, i-BUS, and PPM signals.
1. FLYSKY AFHDS3 protocol compatible
2. High-performance CPU enhances precision control feeling
3. 4 channel servo signal, i-BUS, and PPMsignal support
4. Micro size (22mm x 12mm)
5. Added failsafe function
6. Operating Voltage 3.5V - 12V:
7. Weight: 3g
1. Press the BIND button and power on the receiver, the receiver’s LED will flash quickly.
2. Put the transmitter into bind mode. The receiver’s LED will flash slowly when the binding is successful.
3. Disconnect the receiver’s power and reconnect the power cable to the receiver. Now it should work normally.
FLYSKY Noble NB4
1 x Receiver
4 x 1.5mm 3P JST plug with high-quality silicon cable
If your Flysky Noble NB4 has been updated to 2.0.93 or 2.0.99 firmware, please update your receiver's firmware following the guide below