High Torque brush motor designed for Axial SCX24
Important Note: This motor is designed to use with PN racing SCX2450 motor mount and SCX2441 spur and pinion combo.
Downsides when you use motor mount from other brand that's advertised to work with our motor
1. motor direction will be reversed, modification is needed.
2. chassis torque twist will be amplified.
3. you won't be able to retain stock gear ratio and end up geared too tall result in lack of low end power.
- 2mm Motor Shaft fit for PN Racing SCX2441 Pinion (NOT compatible Stock Pinion)
- New Brushes and Brushes Holder
- Balanced armature
- New endbell design for increased cooling
- Bottom case air cool scoop intake
- JAPAN Ball Bearing
- PH-2P Male plug with 22awg Silicon wire compatible with SCX24 stock ESC
- Will NOT fit stock motor mount, designed to use with SCX2450 motor mount.
Guide to neo-magnet upgrade:
1. lift up side tabs on the motor can
2. remove end bell and stator
3. pull out U spring that's securing the magnets
4. remember stock magnet's orientation and then remove stock magnet and reinstall neo-magnet in the same orientation
5. reinstall stator and end bell assembly
6. fold side tabs on the motor can
Checkout Harley Design's review video here
Exocaged RC's review video here
Bull Gear RC's video here
TJ the RC Guy's review video here